Through our sponsorship program, VILLA partners with schools, local governments, community groups, and individuals to improve our community through community service, educational initiatives, anti-violence programs, and economic investment.
- JTM Sponsorship Awards range from $100 to the maximum sponsorship award of $2,000.
- Organizations must submit an online application to be considered for funding.
- All applications must be submitted 60 days prior and will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Available Forms of Sponsorship
- Monetary Donations
- In-Kind Donations
- Corporate Volunteering
Non-profit organizations and schools in VILLA markets may qualify for monetary donations and/or in-kind donations from the Join The Movement initiative.
Sponsorship awards must benefit VILLA’s target markets; potential grantees should be non-profit organizations with programs that benefit the communities within the service area of the VILLA store, corporate headquarters, or distribution center from which they are requesting funds.
VILLA and Join The Movement have identified three core areas of giving: (1) Education Support, (2) Environment Improvement, and (3) Economic Empowerment. To ensure that your application has the best chance of being funded, the proposed use of the grant should fit within one of these areas of giving. Primary consideration for the JTM Grant program is to support local organizations with programs that align with VILLA and the JTM initiative.
- Applications are accepted and reviewed throughout the year in the order in which they are received.
- Funding decisions are made based on the organization’s/proposal’s relevance in relation to our three core JTM areas.
- Organizations will be notified of funding decisions via e-mail. All funding decisions are final.
- If an organization is approved, grant checks will be mailed directly to the recipient organization’s address listed in the grant application. Please allow two to four weeks for delivery.
Funding Restrictions / Exclusions
- Individuals (scholarships, stipends, fellowships, personal assistance, etc.)
- For-profit ventures
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Capital campaigns, endowment funds or memorials
- Lobbying or political activities
- Individual study, research or travel grants
- Awards that require VILLA and/or its employees to raise monies on behalf of the organization bestowing the award
- Unsolicited auction product or table sponsorships
VILLA will not support organizations that discriminate against a person or a group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, veteran, or religious belief.
VILLA does not accept unsolicited cash proposals.