Stores in select locations are re-opening based on guidance from health and government authorities. Our team is working hard to maintain high service and safety standards to protect our employees and customers including social spacing, hygiene, enhanced cleaning, and limiting the number of customers in the store at one time. We will adjust our store hours based on market conditions.
- Our team is sanitizing our entire stores, which includes but is not limited to, entrance door frames and handles, interior and exterior entrance door windows, pedestals, tables and floor fixtures, tops of all benches and mirrors, shoe wall cube displays and plates.
- We are also sanitizing the cash wrap area including the counters, keyboard monitors, report printers, credit card terminals, handheld scanner, phones, and signage.
- We have swept the entire sales floors including under all fixtures.
- Our housekeeping partners are enhancing our cleaning and disinfecting protocols, utilizing recommended disinfectant, PH7Q.
- Security, employees, delivery, and maintenance personnel are required to wear masks and gloves.
- We are placing floor markers as a visual representation of social distancing throughout the stores.
- Monitoring the health of our staff is a priority. If employees feel ill, they should not report to work.
- To help stop the spread of COVID-19, we are ensuring that employees regularly wash their hands following CDC protocols.
We are recommending that our customers follow CDC recommendations and practice social distancing by staying 6-ft apart.